No more caching. No more limits. FLX Availability Calculator invites you to take full control of real-time customized availability calculation with no limits on search volume.
FLX Availability Calculator
FLX Availability Calculator is a high performance, high scalability solution that enables an airline to fully calculate its own availability, without taxing the PSS, while retaining full airline IP over its proprietary rules algorithm.
Designed for high transaction volumes, NDC, large date range processing, affinity and attribute shopping, FLX Availability Calculator offers the opportunity for dramatic PSS cost savings as well as new revenue from optimization of search results including dynamic, personalized availability searching with unlimited query capabilities.
- High performance, high scalability solution that puts availability in full control of the airline, without taxing the PSS and retaining full airline IP over its proprietary rules
- Opens the door to new opportunities by presenting optimal search results including dynamic, personalized availability search, with unlimited query capabilities
- Enables use of airline-defined business rules for availability management
- Support for OD and Journey controls, as well as slice-and-dice as required for some markets (e.g. US Domestic)
- Supports flexible rules management including Availability Count based on robust weighting and ranking
- Support for point of interest (affinity) or merchandising-driven (attribute-based) availability
- Support for large date range processing, e.g., calendar search
- No caching – build the offer dynamically in real time!
- Airline’s proprietary availability algorithm remains airline’s source code/IP
- Runs on commodity hardware with unlimited scalability and airline self-hosting option
- Available as stand-alone (includes FLX Schedule Builder) or as integrated solution with Farelogix Airline Commerce Gateway including FLX Shop & Price and FLX Merchandise modules