NDC is here. Are you ready to deliver?
NDC-Xpress delivers NDC to airlines with minimal risk and unparalleled speed to market.
NDC-Xpress enables airlines to implement New Distribution Capability (NDC) and deliver airline- controlled merchandising, pricing, and API distribution in a SaaS model, with implementation delivered in under six months using NDC standard. NDC-Xpress uses production proven technologies of the flagship FLX Airline Commerce Gateway, which is in production today with over 20 airlines.
Benefits of NDC-Xpress powered by Farelogix:
• Airline brand and product differentiation
• Increased revenue from new value-add services
• Dynamic pricing and loyalty solutions, as well as customer recovery capabilities
• Airline controls platform, not the PSS community
• Cost reduction through a single XML API delivery across all indirect channels
• Optimum distribution delivery combination – GDS Pass-thru and Agency Direct
• Rapid introduction of value-added services
• Offer Management/Merchandising
• Offer and Order Management
• PSS-agnostic solution (change PSS providers and bring your NDC solution with you!)
• Pilot & product A/B testing using SPRK agency UI
• Lower PSS/hosting costs due to moving functions off host (i.e. search, availability, seat maps)
NDC-Xpress enables airlines to immediately begin generating new revenue streams from the sale of value-added services in the agency channel. In addition, significant cost savings may be realized through the delivery of content across multiple indirect channel outlets (i.e. GDSs and other third party aggregators) via a single, standardized XML API inclusive of a common and supported implementation structure.
NDC-Xpress entrusts airlines with the power to make their own offers to compete for customers by giving them control over their own shopping and merchandising engines, as well as their own standardized XML API to deliver rich content and dynamic offers to the travel agency channel. An NDC- Xpress implementation consists of three straightforward steps: (1) Farelogix establishes a normalized connection to the airline host system (PSS); (2) the airline configures its pricing and merchandising engines to define product/service offers and corresponding business rules; and (3) the airline distributes its differentiated content to travel sellers via its new NDC XML API.
Not ready for a full NDC solution? Start with shop! NDC Shop-Xpress provides an even simpler
implementation for airlines seeking to start with a focus exclusively on NDC shop (offer) transactions.
For more information on how your airline can fast track new revenue with an NDC solution in less than six months, email email@example.com.